1 marked by features of the immediate and usually discounted past
2 bearing a date; "dated and stamped documents"
- Marked with a date.
- Out of date.
- Anachronistic; being obviously inappropriate for its present context.
marked with a date
- Finnish: päivätty
- Norwegian: datert
out of date
- Finnish: vanhahtava
- Norwegian: foreldet, utdatert
Date may refer to:
- Date (metadata), a representation term or class associated with a data element
- date (Unix), a Unix command for displaying the current time and date
- date (command), a shell command on DOS, OS/2 and Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Drug, Alcohol, and Tobacco Education, a substance abuse program in some U.S. schools
- Radiometric dating is a family of techniques used to determine of the approximate period of origin of an object
- Australian term for anus popularised if not established by Roy and HG
- "Dates (Only Fools and Horses)", an episode of the BBC sit-com Only Fools and Horses
- Date (surname), a disambiguation page for the Japanese name
- Design Automation and Test in Europe, a yearly conference on the topic of electronic design automation
- Christopher J. Date, an author and researcher specializing in relational database technology
- Datateknologerna vid Åbo Akademi (DaTe), a student association at Åbo Akademi University (Turku, Finland)
- Date Records, a subsidiary of Columbia Records
dated in German: Date
dated in French: Date (homonymie)
dated in Italian: Date
dated in Dutch: Date
dated in Japanese: 伊達
dated in Simple English: Date
ago, ahead of time, anachronistic, annalistic, antedated, antiquated, antique, archaic, back-number, beforehand, behind the times, behind time, behindhand, belated, blown over, by, bygone, bypast, calendarial, calendric, chronogrammatic, chronographic, chronologic, chronoscopic, dead, dead and buried, deceased, defunct, demode, departed, diaristic, disused, early, elapsed, expired, extinct, finished, foredated, forgotten, gone, gone glimmering, gone out, gone-by, has-been, horologic, intercalary, intercalated, irrecoverable, lapsed, late, metachronistic, metronomic, misdated, mistimed, no more, obsolete, old, old hat, old-fashioned, old-timey, oldfangled, out, out of date, out of fashion, out of season, out of style, out of use, out-of-date, outdated, outmoded, outworn, over, overdue, parachronistic, passe, passed, passed away, past, past due, postdated, prochronistic, run out, styleless, tardy, temporal, timekeeping, unfashionable, unpunctual, unseasonable, vanished, wound up